Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Graham Carr 277 posts 389 karma points
    Feb 04, 2015 @ 09:42
    Graham Carr

Various Contour related questions

I have a number of questions concerning Contour related functionality/customisation, so was wondering if anyone can add any help/insight.

1.  I have the requirement for two dropdown lists, but need the second dropdown list to populate based on the selection of the first. How would this be achieved within Contour, both dropdowns need to be separate data fields when the form is submitted.

2. In a standard dropdown list, if you are using a pre-value source, how do you change the sort order?? My issue is that I have 100 database rows all containing a percentage value (e.g. 1%, 2%, 3%, etc.) The only way I can get it in the correct order is to set that text as 01%, 02%, 03%, etc. however 100% still does not appear at the end. It looks like the default sort order is alphabetical, anyway to alter this??

3. I have the requirement for a field to be in the format XX / XXXX and I need this to be shown within the textfield, is there anyway of adding this type of formatting.

4. Another formatting issue I have is that I need a particular field to ensure that the letters typed are in capitals, so once again anyway for formatting a field like this.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft