Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• René Andersen 238 posts 684 karma points
    Mar 18, 2015 @ 15:17
    René Andersen

Umbraco Forms set a specific submit page

Hi

On the website I am building the customer needs 3 different forms with 3 different submit / thank you pages.

Is that possible with Umbraco Forms?

I thought that I could use the workflow action "post form to url".

// René

• Dennis Aaen 4500 posts 18255 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Mar 18, 2015 @ 17:09
    Dennis Aaen

Hi René

Yes this is possible, you are able to set the submit / thank you page for each form. Click on the action button in the right corner when you are on a form.

Try to see this documentation on how to do it.

https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Products/UmbracoForms/Editor/Creating-a-form/Form-Settings/#Messageonsubmit

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 11x admin c-trib
    Mar 18, 2015 @ 17:14
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi René

I does actually not seem to be possible at the moment unless their intention is that you should be able to post to a specific url where you can then have a custom "Thank you page". But I think the original intention with this option was to be able to post to a url and display the posted data on this url. But I guess you should be able to display a custom "Thank you page" for each of the forms by using this option as well - The form should be collected in the "Entries" folder as well if I'm not mistaken.

Hope this helps.

/Jan

Mar 18, 2015 @ 17:16
    Jan Skovgaard

Argh, nevermind me! Did not notice the "Actions" dropdown untill now. No wonder I could not find these options :)

/Jan

• René Andersen 238 posts 684 karma points
    Mar 18, 2015 @ 23:14
    René Andersen

Hi Dennis and Jan

Dennis: That was easy. :-) Sorry I missed that part.

Jan: Nice to see that a guy like you can make the same mistakes like a newbie like me. :-)

Thanks both of you.

// René

• Dennis Aaen 4500 posts 18255 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Mar 18, 2015 @ 23:20
    Dennis Aaen

Hi René

Don´t be sorry, we are here to help each other. Sometimes, you miss the easy parts. It has also happened to me. Happy that I could help you ;-).

/Dennis

Mar 19, 2015 @ 05:15
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi René

Afterall I'm only human :D And it can be hard to keep up with the pace of the project - Especially when I don't get to do as much Umbraco work in my current job as in my former job. But UX wise I don't think the action button is obvious enough either since you and I and probably more people have overlooked it :)

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft