Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Chris Wilson 100 posts 377 karma points
    Apr 29, 2015 @ 10:51
    Chris Wilson

Error after installing Forms 4.1.1

Hi all,

I recently upgraded Forms to the most recent version from 4.0.1 and received the following error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. 

Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'Umbraco.Forms.Mvc.Models.FormViewModel' does not contain a definition for 'FieldsetConditions' and no extension method 'FieldsetConditions' accepting a first argument of type 'Umbraco.Forms.Mvc.Models.FormViewModel' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 6:  @using Umbraco.Forms.Core.Extensions
    Line 7:  
    Line 8:  <input type="hidden" id="[email protected]" value='@Html.Raw(Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.SerializeObject(Model.FieldsetConditions))' />
    Line 9:  <input type="hidden" id="[email protected]" value='@Html.Raw(Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.SerializeObject(Model.FieldConditions))' />
    Line 10: <input type="hidden" id="[email protected]" value="@Html.Raw(Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.SerializeObject(Model.Pages.SelectMany(p => p.Fieldsets).SelectMany(fs => fs.Containers).SelectMany(c => c.Fields).ToDictionary(f => f.Id, f => f.Value)))" />

Source File: c:\Projects\..\Views\Partials\Forms\Script.cshtml    Line: 8 

I've even gone so far as to take the nuclear option and fully reinstall Forms, however the issue still persists.

I'm investigating further now, but any insight would be appreciated.

Regards, Chris

• Comment author was deleted

May 06, 2015 @ 09:30

Seems like the upgrade wasn't successfull so you ended up with a combo of 4.0.1 and 4.1.1 files 

I can recommend to do a manual upgrade, you can get the files here http://nightly.umbraco.org/UmbracoForms/4.0/UmbracoForms.Files.4.1.1.zip simply extract and replace all existing files 

Let me know if that gets rid of the error

• Chris Wilson 100 posts 377 karma points
    May 06, 2015 @ 13:12
    Chris Wilson

Simply copying the files over didn't work; however manually clearing out the files and all project references, then copying over the files and adding the references did work.

Odd as "Clean Project" should have done most of that, but hey it worked!

Thanks Tim!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft