Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Zar Ni Win Latt 5 posts 25 karma points
    May 05, 2015 @ 17:45
    Zar Ni Win Latt

Umbraco contour form entries pagination not working

Hi All,

I got a contour form with 15 entries, and when I view the form entries, it is showing the first page of 10 entries. However, after I click "Next" or "Last" the listing items do not change. It is still showing the first page.

However, the label is changed to "Showing 11 to 15 of 15 entries", but the actual listing does not change.

When I check the log file, there is following entry,

2015-05-05 22:05:05,581 [198] WARN Umbraco.Web.Dictionary.DefaultCultureDictionary - [Thread 214] Error returning dictionary item 'Next'. Exception: System.ArgumentException: No key Next exists in dictionary at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.Dictionary.DictionaryItem..ctor(String key) at Umbraco.Web.Dictionary.DefaultCultureDictionary.get_Item(String key)

Please help me fix this. Is it contour bug? Is the form entries pagination working for anyone else? Thanks.

Umbraco version - 7.1.8 Contour version - 3.0.23-Build.20

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    May 05, 2015 @ 20:17
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Zar,

I couldn't find a specific issue on this in the change log http://nightly.umbraco.org/Umbraco%20Contour/changes.txt, but, you are using an older version of Contour. Is it an option for you to upgrade it to the latest version of Contour to see if it´s still a problem.

The latest version of Contour at the moment is Contour 3.0.27 you can download the latest version here https://our.umbraco.org/projects/umbraco-pro/contour by clicking the green download button on the right side of the page.

Upgrading documentation for Contour can you find here: https://our.umbraco.org/projects/umbraco-pro/contour/documentation/Installation/Upgrade

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

• Comment author was deleted

May 06, 2015 @ 09:11

Yup like Dennis mentoins, please upgrade to the latest stable release, the error you are getting isn't related to the entries viewer.... if upgrading doesn't fix the issue please let us know

• Zar Ni Win Latt 5 posts 25 karma points
    May 07, 2015 @ 09:11
    Zar Ni Win Latt

Hi,

thanks for the advise. however, after upgrading to the latest contour version, the issue is still there and not fixed. is the pagination working for you guys?

• Comment author was deleted

May 07, 2015 @ 09:44

Yes pagination is working fine, would you mind sending a copy of your site to tg at umbraco dot com? I can then debug and fix the issue for you 

• Shannon 24 posts 45 karma points
    May 18, 2015 @ 07:41
    Shannon

I had a report from my client with the same issue, after updating to the latest umbraco and latest contour forms it is still not working correctly. 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft