Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Swathi 87 posts 281 karma points
    May 12, 2015 @ 12:47
    Swathi

Licence expiration

Hello, 

I am looking forward to buy contour for forms,

Can you tell me if this licence is life time or does it have a time period?

Thanks

Swati

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    May 12, 2015 @ 12:57
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Swati

It's 99€ for a single domain license - And there is no renewal as far as I know. It's not something that's written on the sales page either.

You can buy it here http://umbraco.com/products/more-add-ons/contour

/Jan

May 12, 2015 @ 12:59
    Swathi

hi Jan

Thanks for the quick response.

Swati

May 28, 2015 @ 15:17
    Swathi

Hi jan,

I have bought the package yesterday, Im facing problems for creating forms.

Im using umbraco version 7.1.4 , while installing the package i gave "Local Host" as Domain.

When i try to create a new form this error shows up>>

Server Error in '/' Application.

Must specify valid information for parsing in the string. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Must specify valid information for parsing in the string.

Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Must specify valid information for parsing in the string.] System.Enum.TryParseEnum(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase, EnumResult& parseResult) +11072070 System.Enum.Parse(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase) +78 Umbraco.Forms.Core.FormSettings..ctor() in f:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\fd622d7f786e1305\Umbraco.Forms.Core\FormSettings.cs:26 Umbraco.Forms.Core.Form.Create() in f:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\fd622d7f786e1305\Umbraco.Forms.Core\Form.cs:41 Umbraco.Forms.UI.Tasks.FormTasks.Save() in f:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\fd622d7f786e1305\Umbraco.Forms.UI\Tasks\FormTasks.cs:58 Umbraco.Web.UI.LegacyDialogHandler.Create(HttpContextBase httpContext, User umbracoUser, String nodeType, Int32 nodeId, String text, Int32 typeId) +116 umbraco.presentation.create.dialogHandlertemp.Create(String NodeType, Int32 TypeId, Int32 NodeId, String Text) +121 umbraco.presentation.create.dialogHandlertemp.Create(String NodeType, Int32 NodeId, String Text) +47 Umbraco.Forms.UI.Dialogs.createForm.sbmt_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in f:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\fd622d7f786e1305\Umbraco.Forms.UI\Dialogs\createForm.ascx.cs:31 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +9627994 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +103 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +35 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1724

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34249

Can you please help me with this?

Thanks,

Swathi

• Chris Wilson 100 posts 377 karma points
    May 29, 2015 @ 17:11
    Chris Wilson

Did you request 'Localhost' or literally as you put it 'Local Host'?

If it was the latter, I suspect the space has thrown off attempts to parse the input.

May 30, 2015 @ 08:56
    Swathi

Hi Chris,

I havent given any space there.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft