Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• David Peck 690 posts 1896 karma points c-trib
    May 28, 2015 @ 14:30
    David Peck

Not tree in Forms

So I've installed Forms through the BackOffice in the new integrated way, which appeared to work a treat with the exception of having no ability to create a second form or edit the first. Should there be a tree somewhere here?

Clicking on the 1 form I've created just takes me to the entries.

• Dennis Aaen 4500 posts 18255 karma points admin hq c-trib
    May 28, 2015 @ 14:45
    Dennis Aaen

Hi David,

You should see a tree there, so you can created new forms, and maintain your created forms. Could you please check that you have these lines in your trees.config file

<add initialize="true" sortOrder="2" alias="datasource" application="forms" title="Datasources" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Forms.Web.Trees.DataSourceTreeController, Umbraco.Forms.Web" />

<add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="form" application="forms" title="Forms" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Forms.Web.Trees.FormTreeController, Umbraco.Forms.Web" />

<add initialize="true" sortOrder="3" alias="prevaluesource" application="forms" title="Prevalue sources" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Forms.Web.Trees.PreValueSourceTreeController, Umbraco.Forms.Web" />

The trees.config file is located in the /config folder on the file system of your Umbraco installation.

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

• David Peck 690 posts 1896 karma points c-trib
    May 28, 2015 @ 18:30
    David Peck

Hi Dennis. They were there, but the trees are now appearing which is very odd. I had previously restarted IIS so perhaps it was some Chrome caching or something.

Thanks for you help.

• Dennis Aaen 4500 posts 18255 karma points admin hq c-trib
    May 28, 2015 @ 20:06
    Dennis Aaen

Hi David,

Great to hear that Umbraco Forms works for you now.

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft