Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
When I try to get all records from a form
Alot of the records will only contain one Record field and I can't find the record data. However when looking in Forms Admin module, they all show fine. I've also tried without the Dynamic Object library and through RecordStorage but its the same thing.
I'm using UmbracoForms.Package.4.0.3
Does any of you know know what I do wrong?
So the records returned only contain data for a single field or am I misunderstanding the issue?
Actually, I'm only getting the header for that single field and no data at all, RecordData is also empty.
Could it be a security context? I just realized an interesting pattern, it is only my own test entries that I see. So all the empty records are all the ones I didn't enter myself.
Hmm doubt it since we don't check for that, will see if I can reproduce
Perhaps, you don't even need to try, I just checked the table: UFRecordDataString and it doesn't seem to contain data for any of the missing entries. So somehow my backup file that I restored from isn't complete. It does seem to contain all the entries in UFRecords
I found the data in the field RecordData from the UFRecords table. However the RecordData member is still empty and calling GenerateRecordDataAsJson() returns
Which is also the ID for the one field I can get from the API with no value. The RecordData in the table starts with that ID but has value for that one and all the other fields.
Any clue to why its like this? Is there anything I can call to populate the various class members.
Isaack did you find a solution to this?
I am experiencing something similar with V7.2.8 and Forms 4.1.4 via both Library.GetXXX and RecordStorage.GetRecordByUniqueId for a single record.
Not really, in the end I gave up going that route... The last thing I did was extracting data from the JSON RecordData field.
Ok, thanks. It is incredibly frustrating ... I am currently trying to use a combination of RecordStorage and FieldStorage to manually build a dictionary.
Extremely frustrating! And this was not the only issue I ran into which ended up making it much-much more time consuming compared to a manual solution. The biggest problem was the documentation which looks very incomplete.
I did a similar thing but used AllFields from GetForms().
Two years later and this is still an issue on Forms 6.0.2.
I'm making a call to Umbraco.Forms.Mvc.DynamicObjects.Library.GetRecordsFromForm() . Some forms spit out all their fields and values well enough (though checkbox fields seem to be missing captions) whereas other forms only spit out the values for a few fields out of many.
E.g., I have a form with the following fields:
Yet I'm only seeing the Name, Start Date, and End Dates show up after making the fetch records call.
I'm not sure what's going on here.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted