Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Eric Patton 8 posts 28 karma points
    Jun 18, 2015 @ 21:58
    Eric Patton

Nodes not showing up in contour section (Umbraco 6.2.5, Contour 3.0.27)

I'm using:

Umbraco v6.2.5
    Contour version 3.0.27

I just upgraded my Umbraco and Contour from a previous version (v4.11.10 for Umbraco, and the version of Contour was so old that it didn't display a version number). Now that everything else is working, I took a look at contour and noticed that the node section is completely empty. some forms are showing up on the right-side panel, so I know that it knows about them.

My user has permission to view Contour, and I checked the trees.config file (everything is in there). I also checked the App_Data\Logs file, and there is nothing in there that shows as an ERROR. I searched for a good while before posting to see if I could resolve it myself, but I haven't been able to find anything else besides what I've already tried. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

contour screenshot

• Comment author was deleted

Jun 19, 2015 @ 07:59

Mind posting the contents of your config/trees.config file?

Jun 19, 2015 @ 13:39
    Eric Patton

Sure! This is what I have for the Contour entries in my trees.config file:

<add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="forms" application="contour" title="Forms" iconClosed="legacy" iconOpen="legacy" type="Umbraco.Forms.UI.Trees.LoadForm,Umbraco.Forms.UI" />

<add initialize="true" sortOrder="1" alias="formdatasources" application="contour" title="Data Sources" iconClosed="legacy" iconOpen="legacy" type="Umbraco.Forms.UI.Trees.LoadDataSource,Umbraco.Forms.UI" />

<add initialize="true" sortOrder="2" alias="formprevaluesource" application="contour" title="Prevalue Sources" iconClosed="legacy" iconOpen="legacy" type="Umbraco.Forms.UI.Trees.LoadPreValueSource,Umbraco.Forms.UI" />

<add initialize="true" sortOrder="5" alias="formssecurity" application="users" title="Contour security" iconClosed="legacy" iconOpen="legacy" type="Umbraco.Forms.UI.Trees.LoadFormsSecurity,Umbraco.Forms.UI" />

Jun 21, 2015 @ 19:35
    Eric Patton

Anyone have any idea on this? I still can't get it to work. If I uninstall Contour and then re-install it, will I keep my current forms? This is the only thing I haven't tried yet since I don't want to lose the data we've been gathering with them the past year or so.

• Arjan H. 221 posts 457 karma points c-trib
    Jun 29, 2015 @ 11:26
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft