Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ben Skirth 2 posts 72 karma points
    Aug 13, 2015 @ 15:12
    Ben Skirth

The URL returned a 404 (not found): Contour/FormsApi/GetAll

Hi,

I'm using Umbraco Forms with Umbraco version 7.2.8. I have set up forms but when I use the "Insert form from Umbraco Contour" Macro, the choose form section is empty and this error displays:

"Request error: The URL returned a 404 (not found): Contour/FormsApi/GetAll"

This happens whether I use the Macro in templates or in a rich text editor.

Also, On the forms section I can create forms fine, but the install umbraco option is still there. Is that normal or is that related to this issue?

Thanks, Ben

• Ben Skirth 2 posts 72 karma points
    Aug 17, 2015 @ 10:40
    Ben Skirth

Ok so it would seem I had some remnants of an installation of contour, from before I did a site upgrade.

That should be gone now, but now I get no macros in the template view at all which allow me to select a form, despite the macros being in the macros folder...

• Arunabha Das 38 posts 151 karma points
    Aug 26, 2015 @ 12:13
    Arunabha Das

Hi Ben,

You have to reinstall the umbraco contour again from the package repository. No need to uninstall the old one. The reinstallation will override the 7.2.8 binaries.

Go to that macro under macro properties tab click checkboxes(If it is unchecked) "Used in Rich text editor" and render in rich text editor.

Cheers..

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft