Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Lokesh kumar Chippada 44 posts 249 karma points
    Nov 12, 2015 @ 09:53
    Lokesh kumar Chippada

No provider with id '57add3ab-c3cd-464d-bcc2-3d1c05d3bf67' found

Server Error in '/' Application.

No provider with id '57add3ab-c3cd-464d-bcc2-3d1c05d3bf67' found

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: Umbraco.Forms.Core.Common.ProviderException: No provider with id '57add3ab-c3cd-464d-bcc2-3d1c05d3bf67' found

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[ProviderException: No provider with id '57add3ab-c3cd-464d-bcc2-3d1c05d3bf67' found]
       Umbraco.Core.Cache.HttpRuntimeCacheProvider.GetCacheItem(String cacheKey, Func`1 getCacheItem, Nullable`1 timeout, Boolean isSliding, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback removedCallback, CacheDependency dependency) +1063
       Umbraco.Core.CacheHelper.GetCacheItem(String cacheKey, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, CacheDependency cacheDependency, TimeSpan timeout, Func`1 getCacheItem) +587
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.cache.Cache.GetCacheItem(String cacheKey, Object syncLock, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, CacheDependency cacheDependency, TimeSpan timeout, GetCacheItemDelegate`1 getCacheItem) +325
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.cache.Cache.GetCacheItem(String cacheKey, Object syncLock, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, TimeSpan timeout, GetCacheItemDelegate`1 getCacheItem) +111
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.cache.Cache.GetCacheItem(String cacheKey, Object syncLock, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, TimeSpan timeout, GetCacheItemDelegate`1 getCacheItem) +108
       Umbraco.Forms.Core.Services.CacheService.GetCacheItem(String cacheKey, Object syncLock, TimeSpan timeout, GetCacheItemDelegate`1 getCacheItem) in f:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\fd622d7f786e1305\Umbraco.Forms.Core\Services\CacheService\CacheService.cs:62
       Umbraco.Forms.Data.Storage.FormStorage.GetAllForms(Boolean archived) in f:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\fd622d7f786e1305\Umbraco.Forms.Core\Data\FormStorage\FormStorage.cs:49
       Umbraco.Forms.UI.Dashboard.FormsDashboard.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in f:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\fd622d7f786e1305\Umbraco.Forms.UI\Dashboard\FormsDashboard.ascx.cs:53
       System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +188
       System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +162
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +164
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +262
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3573

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34274

I am getting above error after upgrading to latest version. Does anyone knows how to fix it

Please let me know

Thanks, Lokesh

Dec 11, 2015 @ 16:02
    Lokesh kumar Chippada

Finally fixed it by deleting rows from UFFields table where Fieldtype is '57add3ab-c3cd-464d-bcc2-3d1c05d3bf67'

• Steve Wilkinson 132 posts 211 karma points
    Sep 22, 2016 @ 09:49
    Steve Wilkinson

Hi Lokesh

what impact did deleting rows from UFFields table where Fieldtype is '57add3ab-c3cd-464d-bcc2-3d1c05d3bf67' have?

I've just had the same error and wouldn't want to have to add a missing field back into all/many of my online forms

Thanks

Steve

Sep 27, 2016 @ 15:13
    Lokesh kumar Chippada

Hi Steve,

I have upgraded successfully without any bugs even after deleting rows from UFFields. (All my forms are working)

I think '57add3ab-c3cd-464d-bcc2-3d1c05d3bf67' is an ID for label fieldtype in an older version which is changed in newer version.

My suggestion is to try it on local version and check the forms

Please don't forgot to take back up before experimenting

Thanks

Lokesh

• Phil Makower 1 post 21 karma points
    Feb 28, 2022 @ 10:25
    Phil Makower

I'ts a bit late now, but I just ran into the same error message just after I upgraded Umbraco to v7.15.7. I over enthusastically copied the bin folder from the new version forgetting all the extra DLLs installed on the old version. These included contourcontrib.dll which when I copied back the error disappeared. Presumably, this DLL implemented the provider as well as others.

57add3ab-c3cd-464d-bcc2-3d1c05d3bf67 seems to be a CAPTION fieldtype

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft