Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Richard Thompson 100 posts 336 karma points
    Nov 20, 2015 @ 15:13
    Richard Thompson

Contour broken Umbraco 4 site

I've inherited an Umbraco v4.11.10 site which has Contour 1.1.9 installed. The form designer looks like the attached screen shot and nothing happens when the previous, next or create new form step links are clicked.

enter image description here

When I click save I receive the following error:

{"Message":"Invalid web service call, missing value for parameter: \u0027manualapproval\u0027.","StackTrace":"   at System.Web.Script.Services.WebServiceMethodData.CallMethod(Object target, IDictionary`2 parameters)\r\n   at System.Web.Script.Services.WebServiceMethodData.CallMethodFromRawParams(Object target, IDictionary`2 parameters)\r\n   at System.Web.Script.Services.RestHandler.InvokeMethod(HttpContext context, WebServiceMethodData methodData, IDictionary`2 rawParams)\r\n   at System.Web.Script.Services.RestHandler.ExecuteWebServiceCall(HttpContext context, WebServiceMethodData methodData)","ExceptionType":"System.InvalidOperationException"}

I don't know whether updating the Contour version to 1.1.13.2 will help as I can't find any release notes.

Does anybody have any ideas?

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Nov 23, 2015 @ 12:04
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Richard,

For version lower then 4.7 use 1.1.9 for version between 4.7 and 4.10 use 3.0.6 for everything else just use the latest stable.

So since you are uisng Umbraco v4.11.10 you should use the latest stable version of Contour for Umbraco 4. https://our.umbraco.org/projects/umbraco-pro/contour/

I would recommend you to try upgrading your Contour to the latest version by following this upgrade guide. https://our.umbraco.org/projects/umbraco-pro/contour/documentation/Installation/Upgrade

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft