Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jonathan Roberts 409 posts 1063 karma points
    Feb 10, 2016 @ 16:19
    Jonathan Roberts

Forms not submitting to url

Hi, I have upgraded our CMS to the latest version. Now when I set up a URL for our Form to redirect to (under the Actions dropdown) I get an error and the logged error is:

2016-02-10 16:05:41,504 [P5796/D5/T70] ERROR Umbraco.Forms.Data.LogHelper - Forms: workflow 'Post form to url' failed on Approved System.Net.WebException: Could not find a part of the path 'c:\contact-us\thank-you'. ---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'c:\contact-us\thank-you'. at System.IO._Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITYATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at System.Net.FileWebStream..ctor(FileWebRequest request, String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare sharing) at System.Net.FileWebRequest.GetRequestStreamCallback(Object state) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data) at Umbraco.Forms.Core.Providers.WorkflowTypes.PostToUrl.Execute(Record record, RecordEventArgs e) at Umbraco.Forms.Core.Services.WorkflowService.ExecuteWorkflows(List`1 workflows, RecordEventArgs e)

Can you pint me in the right location? Jon

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft