Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Bas Schouten 135 posts 233 karma points
    Feb 16, 2016 @ 12:50
    Bas Schouten

Double entries

I have a question. I use ‘Forms’ 4.1.3, Umbraco version: 7.2.5. I get double entries when submitting a form in my website when I:

• use Internet Explorer (all versions)
    • use on submit ‘Go to Page on submit’ How can I fix this problem?

When I use on submit ‘Message on submit’, then I get 1 entrie after posting the form. So that seems to work properly. But I want to use ‘Go to Page on submit’ so I can see in Google Analytics how many times the Thankyou-page has been visited.

• Owen Pattison 18 posts 39 karma points
    Feb 18, 2016 @ 11:33
    Owen Pattison

Hi Bas,

I've had a similar problem since updating forms with the security patch - though i was having 3 submissions, i was able to cut that down to 2 now by adding the following to MacroPartials/InsertUmbracoForm.cshtml:

Html.RenderAction("Render", "UmbracoForms", new {formId = g, mode = "form"});

Adding the mode = "form" to the RenderAction.

If you already have this / it doesnt work then i believe we have the same problem, if you do find an answer i'd be glad to know.

Thanks, Owen

• Bas Schouten 135 posts 233 karma points
    Feb 18, 2016 @ 12:22
    Bas Schouten

Hi Owen,

When I try this the default stylesheet turns off. So I didn't test it further.

If I find solution i will post it here.

Bas

• Ross Brooker 6 posts 76 karma points
    Oct 03, 2016 @ 14:20
    Ross Brooker

I'm also having a problem with double submissions - this is affecting IE (just v11 tested), and not Chrome or Firefox.
    I don't redirect to a new URL or node after submission.

Is there a fix available yet?

(I'm on Umbraco Contour version 3.0.25)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft