Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Prabir 10 posts 80 karma points
    Mar 09, 2016 @ 03:47
    Prabir

Query on Umbraco Forms License.

I am Developing umbraco form submission and has installed trial version, but want to by it for a single domain where the site would be hosted as intranet, and this site is being develop off site.

how single License would work in this environment? Who would be right people to register and buy the License ? Can we do testing off site?. Do we have to register with domain name?

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Mar 09, 2016 @ 12:55
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Prabir,

If you want to use Umbraco Forms for a single domain, then you can purchase a license here https://umbraco.com/products-and-support/forms/ for the price of 99€. This is a one time fee.

The license can be configure for a live domain name and two development domain names.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

/Dennis

Mar 09, 2016 @ 19:39
    Prabir

Hi Dennis

Thanks for your response, could you tell under who's account this would be best option to purchase this License? Under developer or Client, because they would own this License and they could reuse it easily.

is this would be ok to configure on a Intranet site ?

Cheers

Prabir

Mar 10, 2016 @ 17:35
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Prabir,

Yes you can use the Umbraco Forms for an intranet, that´s no problem. The license can be valid for 1 live domain, and 2 development domains.

Please let me know if any other questions about Umbraco Forms comes to your mind.

/Dennis

Mar 13, 2016 @ 22:33
    Prabir

Thanks Dennis

I have purchased Umbraco foms License just today and want to add my intranet site as production site and other as development.

1. What we need to add for intranet site to add into as Production(application name or Machine name ?)
    2. what would be for development sites (we only have got ips where we have got http://192.168.191.70/ to access internally and other for external )

looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers

Mar 14, 2016 @ 20:43
    Prabir

Thanks Dennis

It is urgent

I have purchased Umbraco foms License just today and want to add my intranet site as production site and other as development. 1.What we need to add for intranet site to add into as Production(application name or Machine name ?) 2.what would be for development sites (we only have got ips where we have got http://192.168.191.70/ to access internally and other for external )

looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers

• Andrew Barta 8 posts 101 karma points
    Mar 14, 2016 @ 23:05
    Andrew Barta

Hey Prabir,

Unfortunately, Umbraco forms isn't setup for IP addresses. The license tools only support hostnames.

However, I would be happy to update your license to the correct hostnames if you let me know the appropriate Live, Dev, and UAT hostnames.

The contact form at http://umbraco.com/contact-sales will be the best place to include this info so I can send you the updated license.

Cheers, Andrew and Dennis

Mar 31, 2016 @ 02:16
    Prabir

Thanks Andrew / Dennis

I have got the intranet site as production and other development site to register or add domin on the Purchased form and the sites are

Production site (intranet): http://ecintranet dev site: ec.liquidinteractive.co.nz

when I am trying to add production site add is not validation, I am adding only "ecintranet"

what I would do please? I am confused. thanks

When I have added development site configure window has lost and showing the screen attached

enter image description here

Mar 31, 2016 @ 07:11
    Dennis Aaen

HI Prabir,

I will have a look at your license, and update it for you. I will respond back on email.

/Dennis

Mar 31, 2016 @ 07:18
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Prabir,

Can you send me an email at dennis (at) umbraco dot com and tell me which email address the license has been purchased under.

/Dennis

Apr 01, 2016 @ 02:42
    Prabir

Many many thanks , license is working now. one more thing need i am having problem with, date picker is not working, when i add a date field it get a clickable date icon next to it but when i click on it nothing happening.

many thanks

Regards

Prabir

• Josué González 17 posts 110 karma points
    Jun 02, 2017 @ 18:03
    Josué González

Hi guys...

I purchased the licesnse for umbracoForms, an put it on /bin folder.

But i can't send email with any form. I get this error: enter image description here

What can i do? please...

thanks for the help..

Regards.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft