Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Steven 9 posts 29 karma points
    May 28, 2010 @ 11:00
    Steven

Contactform not showing on page?

Hi :)

I have a little problem with the contour form. I have installed the package, and I everything seems fine in the backend. I can create a contact form, and test it from the backend, and it seems to work fine. But when I implement it like in the video tutorial, trough a rich text editor, it doesn't show up on the publieshed page (it does show up in the rich text-editor). If i enable out put escaping on the bodyText I can see that some of the code for the form is being rendered, but it stops after:

<?UMBRACO_MACRO formguid="b5be5804-ad54-45ae-bb6a-d39e43776cf3" macroAlias="umbracoContour.RenderForm" />

I am working on a test server, so the client can see the webpage as it progress. I suspect that it might be something with a license?

I have a license for triax-tdx.com and our IT-guy has configured our test-server to http://test.triax-tdx.com  where it was triax.scanad.dk before. 

(I don't know much about setting up servers I must admit)

I'm working on Umbraco v. 4.0.3. if thats any help :)

Thanks

/Steven

• Steven 9 posts 29 karma points
    May 28, 2010 @ 12:58
    Steven

Seems like I found a solution.

When using a rich-text-editor (RTE) for inserting the contactform, it needs a <form runat="server"> </form> around the macro.

For some reason I can't get it to include the <form runat="server"></form> in the RTE, so I'll include it in my template instead. Just did a quick test, and it works. Now I just need to rearange my template and XSL a little :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft