Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Chris Dunn 210 posts 401 karma points
    Jun 08, 2010 @ 19:13
    Chris Dunn

Error in Contour PreValue Datasource

I'm getting an error with Contour when I try to create a new pre-value source or datasources.  Originally there was a conflict with a custom macro property type called formPicker which prevented the contour macro property type from being added on install, and so was added manually.

[ArgumentException: ERROR CREATING CONTROL FOR NODETYPE: formdatasources]
       umbraco.cms.presentation.Create.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\presentation\umbraco\create.aspx.cs:45
       System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
       System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
       System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
       umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\businesslogic\BasePages\BasePage.cs:287
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Anyone see this before?  Should I just reinstall?

Thanks,

Chris

• Chris Dunn 210 posts 401 karma points
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 16:17
    Chris Dunn

Not sure what the problem was but I reinstalled Contour and issue is resolved.

FYI: Watch out for custom macro property types with the alias 'formpicker' when installing Contour.

-Chris

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft