Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
2 little questions, can't figure out how or what doesn't work :o
- where do you see the datatype alias, the one you should provide when adding a rule on 3rd party datatypes so they transfer well with courier (<datatype alias="....." )
- if i have <content inherits="false"><id>1234</id></content> , what would my xPath be? Should it be /content/id or /content/id/text() or /datatypealias//*/id or /datatypealias//*/content/id
it's so hard to debug all of this, a little guidance is very much appreciated! :)
- datatypealias = datatypename replace all spaces with euuuhm nothing :D and first letter is lowercase. For example Contentpages would become contentpages, Repeatable Content would become repeatableContent
- the guid is the one you see in the backend of umbraco if you click on the specified datatype in the developer section
- xpath would in my case be /content/id/text() (but probably /content/id would also work), you don't have to prefix it with the datatypealias
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted