Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mustufa Baig 19 posts 41 karma points
    Jan 26, 2011 @ 00:09
    Mustufa Baig

Courier context menu Icon and dialog not showing up

win2k3, iis6, courier 1.2, umbraco 4.5.3. .net 3.5

I have done a fresh install of courier 1.2 from umbraco repository using umbraco admin user. Then i logged out and logged back in as admin. Right click on one of the nodes and I can see the courier "transfer to XX" in the context menu but no icon. No dialog pops up when i click on the [transfer to XX] menu item. I also change allowed client ip from 127.0.0.1 to * but did not help:

<allowedClientIps>
          <!-- to allow all clients add an ip element with an asterik ("*") -->
          <ip>*</ip>
    </allowedClientIps>

I am quite puzzled I have no idea whats going on. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

• Antony Briggs 78 posts 103 karma points
    Jan 26, 2011 @ 00:38
    Antony Briggs

Hi Mustufa,

My first thought would be to try Courier 1.3 - I'm not sure 1.2 is supported on Umbraco 4.5.x and also i've recently noticed that there is some subtle enhancements in Courier 1.3 such as the security/contextMenu/userType settings in courier.config

TTFN

Ant

• Mustufa Baig 19 posts 41 karma points
    Jan 26, 2011 @ 04:18
    Mustufa Baig

Hi Antony

I tried 1.3 first and then tried 1.2 but i am getting the same behaviour. First I thought it could be permission issue but I do not think so because I have also ran the webapp with an impersonated account which has both read write permissions on all the web app folders. Nothing is even showing up in logs as well. do not know whats going on...

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft