Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jesper Hauge 298 posts 487 karma points c-trib
    Jul 11, 2011 @ 10:05
    Jesper Hauge

Moving css-files in subdirs

As far as I can tell moving files in folders below /css is not possible with Courier 2.0. I'd very much like to see that included in a future version. 

If possible it would also be nice if the UI included non-css files below /css which would make it easier to deploy stuff like jquery-ui with courier.

Consider this a feature request/idea.

Regards
    Jesper Hauge

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Jul 11, 2011 @ 10:19
    Per Ploug

Hi Jesper

Courier should already get those files linked to by the css, do you got specific cases / css snippets where this doesn't work, so I can tweak the detection.

/per

• Jesper Hauge 298 posts 487 karma points c-trib
    Jul 11, 2011 @ 10:23
    Jesper Hauge

Ahh - haven't tested the linked files by css, I'm sure that functions as expected.

The problem I was having is on a umbraco installation running multiple sites with different master layouts where I'm using folders below /css to separate the different style setups, but Courier doesn't show me the contents of the folders below /css when I try to include them in a revision.

Regards
    Jesper Hauge 

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Jul 11, 2011 @ 10:27
    Per Ploug

oooh ok! 

The reason is that the css provider only fetches the registered stylesheets, not any file/folder in /css. A more solid resource picker is planned though.

/Per

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft