Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Anthony Candaele 1197 posts 2049 karma points
    Nov 18, 2011 @ 09:35
    Anthony Candaele

Courier 2.5 Error message on extraction

Hi,

I succesfully upgraded all my websites from Courier 2.1 to 2.5. I tested transferring content on all site and there are no problems with the exception of one site.

If I transfer content on this website, the 'recently processed tasks' report tells me that there was an error with the Extraction: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server did not recognize the value of Http header SOAPAction 

Nov 18, 2011 @ 09:44
    Anthony Candaele

just realizing that this is a 4.7.0 Umbraco installment while all my other sites are 4.7.1 Umbraco installments. Maybe this could have something to do with it.

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Nov 18, 2011 @ 09:47
    Per Ploug

Where you able to transfer the same content later? 

The error most likely comes from different namespaces on the webservices running on each end, so that atleast indicates that the destination site did get the expected webservice namespace (later deploys looks like they went fine tho)

/Per

Nov 18, 2011 @ 09:54
    Anthony Candaele

Hi Per,

I transferred the same content again, but the error message stays. The content is transferred though. But is hard to see the error message, because there seems to be an issue with the dialogue screen, the scrollbar is always jumping to the top if I'm scrolling down in the dialoge window. I'm using Chrome for a browser.

greetings,

Anthony

• Ismail Mayat 4511 posts 10091 karma points MVP 2x admin c-trib
    Nov 18, 2011 @ 10:04
    Ismail Mayat

Anthony,

I had same issue trying to view the error message (my error was different) its viewable fully in firefox.

Regards

Ismail

Nov 18, 2011 @ 10:57
    Anthony Candaele

@Ismail Indeed, the issue appears only in Chrome, not in Firefox

@Per The error message stays, even after transferring the content twice

Anthony

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft