Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Scott McElroy 11 posts 32 karma points
    Dec 19, 2011 @ 18:00
    Scott McElroy

uComponents Multi-picker losing values on transfer

I believe this to be a project specifc error, something to do with conflicting DLL's, but I thought I ould check here first to see if anyone else has experienced this issue.

Basically we are running Courier 2.5 and uComponents. The issue with with the MNP, which we use for both content nodes and media nodes. When using Courier to transfer from staging to live the MNP which target media items lose their targets. This is not isolated to just the nodes transfered, but other documents which share the same property and were not transfered lose their value as well.

Basically if we have Content node A and Content node B (of the same document type) and we transfer B, A will lose its Media MNP values as well.

Occasionally we will get a 'Cannot insert key into cache' error with Courier, but I do not know if this is related or not.

On another note, the MNP whether Media or Content utilizes the same GUID ID, but it is only listed in the content section of the courier.config. Previously (courier v2.0) if the guid was placed in both the content and media sections it would break courier. Is this still the case or since support of uComponents was addded has this changed?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft