Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kostas Petrianakis 2 posts 22 karma points
    Feb 24, 2012 @ 11:54
    Kostas Petrianakis

Transfering twice (even) built-in datatypes fails (NonUniqueObjectException)

Hello,

I am running into a problem with Courier transfer... When I transfer from a site to a new, clean site, everything transfers fine (mostly). If however I attempt to transfer the whole site again or just a section of it then I get this exception:

NHibernate.NonUniqueObjectException

Usually this happens for a datatype. For example:

Umbraco.Courier.Core.Exceptions.ExtractionManagerException: There was a problem with extracting database information for the item:
    Name:Approved Color | Id:0225af17-b302-49cb-9176-b9f35cab9c17 | Provider:Datatypes.
    NHibernate.NonUniqueObjectException: a different object with the same identifier value was already associated with the session: -37, of entity: Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V4.NHibernate.EntityClasses.UmbracoNode

This happens even for built in dataypes and even though I included them all in the <ignoredDataTypes> in the config, as: <add key="14">0225AF17-B302-49CB-9176-B9F35CAB9C17</add>

This is always breaking the transfer. Could you please advise me how to solve this issue?

Thank you

• Tristan Thompson 5 posts 71 karma points c-trib
    Mar 21, 2012 @ 18:00
    Tristan Thompson

Hi,

Just wondering; did you ever manage to resolve this issue?  I'm getting the same and it's for a data type I haven't even transferred yet!

Thanks

• Kostas Petrianakis 2 posts 22 karma points
    Mar 21, 2012 @ 18:03
    Kostas Petrianakis

Hi Tristan,

Yes, this issue is fixed in version 2.6. It is in beta now I believe. You can get the latest build from here and try:

http://nightly.umbraco.org/UmbracoCourier/2.6/nightly%20builds/

Regards

Kosts

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft