Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Daniel Dutton 7 posts 27 karma points
    Mar 07, 2012 @ 11:20
    Daniel Dutton

Courier icon missing in Umbraco back office 'sections' section

Hi.  I installed courier 2.5 on a test site on my local machine.  I did this via ‘install local package’ in the developer, and the install went perfectly.  I then realised that the Umbraco account I was using did not have sufficient privileges to allow me to view/create and edit users.  With no user privileges I would not be able to edit courier security settings.  Obviously I deemed this to be essential during testing so a colleague upgraded my account for me.  When I logged back in, the user icon appeared as planned but the courier icon vanished meaning I can no longer access the courier dashboard.  Courier is still installed though as I get the usual context item menus if I right click on any content pages.  I tried uninstalling and re-installing courier.  This did not resolve the issue.  I have also checked the courier.png image is available in the media tray folder.  I have a feeling this is something really simple.  Can anyone help?  Thank you.

• Daniel Dutton 7 posts 27 karma points
    Mar 07, 2012 @ 14:33
    Daniel Dutton

Oh well.  I solved it but not too sure how.  I simply tried another package uninstall/re-install and hey presto it worked that time round. 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft