Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• snowisback 1 post 21 karma points
    Mar 13, 2012 @ 04:08
    snowisback

Courier Installation Error- Could not Load file

An error occured when just try to upload the courier 2 package.

Does anyone has idea about that issue?

Thanks a lot!

Could not upload file
    System.Exception: Error unpacking extension... ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\Sites\MaxxiaMicroSite.staging.sh\Umbraco\App_Data\19b691fa-47fd-4bb6-9f32-185df7b578e6\package.xml'. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize) at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials, IWebProxy proxy, RequestCachePolicy cachePolicy) at System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.GetEntity(Uri absoluteUri, String role, Type ofObjectToReturn) at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrlDelegate(Object xmlResolver) at System.Threading.CompressedStack.runTryCode(Object userData) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData) at System.Threading.CompressedStack.Run(CompressedStack compressedStack, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrl() at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read() at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace) at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader) at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename) at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.LoadConfig(String tempDir) at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.Import(String InputFile) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.Import(String InputFile) at umbraco.presentation.developer.packages.Installer.uploadFile(Object sender, EventArgs e)

• David Conlisk 432 posts 1008 karma points
    Jun 28, 2012 @ 12:00
    David Conlisk

I'm getting the same issue. I'm trying to install on a Windows XP box with IIS 5.1(I know!). Any ideas?

I've downloaded the Umbraco.Courier2_manual_install.zip locally and I'm trying to install as a local package. The exception is the same, but obviously the path is different. It seems to be trying to access a GUID-named folder that doesn't exist in the App_Data directory.

I'm using umbraco v 4.7.1.1 (Assembly version: 1.0.4393.24044)

Thanks!

David

• Steve Bridges 51 posts 72 karma points
    Aug 05, 2012 @ 04:25
    Steve Bridges

I'm seeing the same issue.  Trying to install courier to evaluate it 

Its looking for a app_data/[guid]/package.xml

I have a folder in the app_data with the matching guid which has a lot of courier related files, but it has NO package.xml in it.

Any help? WHy would this file be missing?

UPDATE:  Solved my issues.  (user error).  I had downloaded the "Manual install" zip rather than the package.  Ooops!

Now to see how this thing works....

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft