Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jonathan Hart 32 posts 51 karma points
    Mar 29, 2012 @ 22:04
    Jonathan Hart

Administrator does not have access to courier

Currently using umbraco v 4.7.0 (Assembly version: 1.0.4090.21631)

We recently ugraded to courier 2.5, and it was working for almost a week before it started throwing these errors. The error app

I was couriering css files (named global in the error message) between environments (we have 5 servers). The packaging task looks like it is succeeding, but the extraction throws the error.

We are getting this on all five servers.

Recently processed tasks
    Packaging
    Packaging global and its childrenCompleted on: 3/29/2012 10:24:36 AM

Extraction
    Extracting globalSystem.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> Umbraco.Courier.Core.Exceptions.UnauthorizedClientException: User: Administrator does not have access to courier. at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.WebserviceProvider.Security.SecurityHelper.ValidateUser(String login, String pass) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\d94035a1177dda67\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\WebserviceProvider\Security\SecurityHelper.cs:line 124 at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.WebserviceProvider.Security.Authentication.AuthorizeClient(String login, String password, Boolean cacheAuthResult) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\d94035a1177dda67\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\WebserviceProvider\Security\Authentication.cs:line 25 at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.Webservices.Repository.AuthorizeClient(String username, String password) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\d94035a1177dda67\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\Webservices\Repository.asmx.cs:line 47 at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.Webservices.Repository.OpenSession(String sessionKey, String username, String password) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\d94035a1177dda67\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\Webservices\Repository.asmx.cs:line 135 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.WebServiceProvider.RepositoryWebservice.OpenSession(String sessionKey, String username, String password) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\d94035a1177dda67\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\WebserviceProvider\webservice.cs:line 488 at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.OpenSession(String sessionKey) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\d94035a1177dda67\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\WebserviceProvider\CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.cs:line 374 at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.Extract() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Tasks.ExtractionTask.Run() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.TaskManager.(IRevisionTask value) 3/29/2012 10:24:41 AM

Mar 29, 2012 @ 22:06
    Jonathan Hart

Also, when I attempt to edit this post, clicking "Save" yields this error without saving my change:

Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\forum-commentsList.xslt

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Mar 29, 2012 @ 22:08
    Per Ploug

The error you are seeing is becuase the user / password you are using to connect to the remote site doesnt match anymore

check you courier.config and the credentials on both sites, they need to match

/per

Mar 30, 2012 @ 15:37
    Jonathan Hart

I am using the same login and password on all five environments:  Administrator and the password (same on all), and I can log into all five with the same credentials.

Administrator is user 11 on all environments. 

<repository name="WWW-A" alias="wwwa" type="CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider" visible="true">
          <url>http://www-a.OurDomain.com</url>;
          <user>11</user>
        </repository>

In courier security settings, all checkboxes are checked.

It was working, then as we were couriering css stylesheets these errors began to appear.  I looked in App_Data, but all I saw were css and media dependencies. 

Apr 16, 2012 @ 16:53
    Jonathan Hart

We never figured out what caused the failure - all the credentials matched - but we went ahead and did a full uninstall-reinstall of courier on all five environments and that seems to have fixed the problem.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft