Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• John 27 posts 49 karma points
    Apr 27, 2012 @ 11:02
    John

Courier Not Transfering Template Contents

When we use courier to transfer our templates from one site to the other the template is created (if new) but the contents is missing from the template. It also removes the contents when deploying exisiting templates.

The issue appears to be with our templates setup, the site was upgrade from v3 and the templates ar still sorted in the database, not as master pages, unfortunatley we cannot upgrade the templates to masterpages due to another issue.

Has anyone come accross this issue and have a solution?

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    May 09, 2012 @ 13:28
    Per Ploug

Hi John

Currenly there is not a solution to this, other then getting the templates upgraded to masterpages so they exist as files on disk I'm afraid

/Per

• Anthony 4 posts 24 karma points
    Oct 22, 2012 @ 23:09
    Anthony

Per - How do you upgrade existing templates to masterpages?

• Matt Singleton 16 posts 36 karma points
    Jan 22, 2013 @ 18:24
    Matt Singleton

I have this same issue accept I have a new install of umbraco 4.11.3.1 and courier 2.7.3, new templates which are master pages, yet couriering a template which is a master page creates an emptying file at the destination.

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Jan 23, 2013 @ 19:46
    Per Ploug

Hi Matt

It's not related to the issue discussed in this thread, its a bug in 2.7, which is fixed in this release here:

http://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-pro/courier/37580-Courier-274-Pre-release

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft