Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Wowotoe 3 posts 24 karma points
    May 11, 2012 @ 07:39
    Wowotoe

Create local location after installation

So I downloaded and installed Courier thru repository. Everything seems installed fine. No error and it's in trial mode.

Right click 'Locations' and there is no create location option. Click on 'Locations' folder and it only shows "http://" right under. If I click on that, I'll get exception error: "The remote name could not be resolved: 'umbraco'"

How can I create a connection to another local instance to try out Courier?

Here is more error details. And from the details, it looks like it's trying to access the path "c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\" But my Umbraco is installed on WIn2003 x86, so there is only one "Program Files" folder.

System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'umbraco'
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
    at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.WebServiceProvider.RepositoryWebservice.GetAvailableRevisions(String username, String password) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\d94035a1177dda67\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\WebserviceProvider\webservice.cs:line 700
    at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.GetAvailableRevisions() in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\d94035a1177dda67\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\WebserviceProvider\CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.cs:line 106
    at Umbraco.Courier.Core.RepositoryProvider.GetAvailableRevisions(String folder)
    at Umbraco.Courier.UI.Pages.editRepository.OnInit(EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft