Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Patrick 4 posts 24 karma points
    May 16, 2012 @ 17:13
    Patrick

Extraction SoapException user is not enabled

Hello,

I have an error when I try to deploy content from staging to production. I'm using Umbraco 4.6.1 and Courier 2.6.17. Here's the error:

Extraction
    Extracting History
    System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> User: {someUser} is not enabled at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.WebServiceProvider.RepositoryWebservice.GetResourceHash(String sessionKey, Resource resource, String user, String pass) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\2d3247b08adc3338\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\WebserviceProvider\webservice.cs:line 1524 at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.Hash(Resource resource) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\2d3247b08adc3338\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\WebserviceProvider\CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.cs:line 604 at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.–(Item item, Boolean isDependency, ResourceExtractionOrder order) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.’() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.Extract() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Tasks.ExtractionTask.Run() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.TaskManager.(IRevisionTask value) 5/16/2012 8:33:57 AM

I can confirm that the user which supposedly is not enabled is actually an administrator and has access to the courier section. Furthermore, I added his login/password/password format in the repository secion in the courier.config file.

Thanks for your help!
    Patriclk

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft