Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mark 255 posts 612 karma points
    Jun 07, 2012 @ 16:10
    Mark

Limit on media file size?

I'm transferring media items using courier 2.6 in Umbraco 4.7.1.1. Three files that are over a certain file size (approximately 2,500,000). I don't get an error reported during the packaging or extraction phase, but when I try to view the image within the media section I get the following error:

Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: Property umbracoFile (6) on Content Type Image could not be retrieved for Document 1174 on Tab Page Image. To fix this problem, delete the property and recreate it.

Looking at the XML Dump for the image I see:

<media><Image id="1174" level="3" nodeName="DSC_0288" urlName="dsc_0288" nodeTypeAlias="Image"/></media>

I am using the Image Cropper data type, but Courier seems to handle all the other cropped images without any problems.

Can anyone tell me what the problem might be? I tried increasing the maxJsonLength from 500000 to 2097152 in the web.config, but it had no effect.

Jun 08, 2012 @ 10:52
    Mark

Nudge... has anyone got any ideas? It seems that the image size when transferring from the media section cannot be configured using the maxJsonLength or the maxRequestLength (which defaults to 4MB anyway). This is a real showstopper for my customer's website. So much so that if I can't get the issue resolved I will have to ask for a Contour license refund...

Sep 17, 2012 @ 19:46
    Mark

Unfortunately I have not had a response to this, so it seems there is no solution

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft