Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Huzefk 2 posts 22 karma points
    Jun 21, 2012 @ 12:58
    Huzefk

Correct version of Courier for Umbraco 4.0.4.2

Hi,

Please help me locate the correct version of Courier for Umbraco 4.0.4.2 for download. I've looked around the site, but could not find something for 4.0.4.2. The earliest on the site is Courier 2.1 for Umbraco 4.5.

We're willing to pay for it, so any pointers to going about that would be welcome too.

We're using the older version because of constraints on IIS (6.0), ASP.NET (2.0) and SQL Server (2005).

Thanks

Huzefk

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Jun 21, 2012 @ 13:52
    Per Ploug

Hi there

Courier 2, doesn't support any version below 4.5 as it depends on core API changes between 4.0 and 4.5 I'm afraid

http://umbraco.com/help-and-support/customer-area/courier-2-support-and-download/faq.aspx

/per

• Huzefk 2 posts 22 karma points
    Jun 21, 2012 @ 13:57
    Huzefk

Hi Per,

Thanks for the info, but can you suggest alternatives?

We cannot move up from 4.0, I'm afraid. Any older versions of Courier that we can buy?

Huzefk

• Josh G 11 posts 52 karma points
    Apr 17, 2015 @ 12:50
    Josh G

Hi Huzefk, 

Did you ever come up with a solution for this as I am looking for a similar solution. 

Thanks 

Josh

• Paul Sterling 718 posts 1534 karma points MVP 8x admin c-trib
    Apr 20, 2015 @ 22:31
    Paul Sterling

@josh and @huzefk

Unfortunately not.  There is not a courier version for pre-4.5 as @per noted.  If you choose not to upgrade, you'll need to implement your own deployment process. 

Have you considered setitng up a new v7 site and migrating your content?  That is one approach that some on very old versions have had success with.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft