Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Aileen 59 posts 79 karma points
    Aug 08, 2012 @ 16:12
    Aileen

Http Response Code 417

All of a sudden Courier has stopped working in my production enviromnment. I have a single Authoring server where I make content changes and then push these to 2 load balanced Live servers using Courier. The exceptionthat occurs is as follows:

System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 417: Expectation Failed. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.OpenSession(String sessionKey) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.Extract() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Tasks.ExtractionTask.Run() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.TaskManager.(IRevisionTask value) 08/08/2012 12:11:21

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Aug 09, 2012 @ 09:28
    Per Ploug

Hi Aileen

Do you have a proxy server between the authoring and live servers? as that appears to be the most common reason for http 417 erros

/Per

• Aileen 59 posts 79 karma points
    Aug 09, 2012 @ 10:28
    Aileen

Hi Per

No we don't have a proxy and it's been working for the last 3 months. It just broke yesterday all of a sudden. We're going to revert to an older snapshot of the server to see whether there's an issue with the server itself.

Thanks,

Aileen

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft