Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Santhosh 58 posts 99 karma points
    Oct 31, 2012 @ 11:31
    Santhosh

Transferring Content from UAT to PROD with the new image.

Hi,

I have 2 instances(UAT and PROD) of umbraco both having Courier configured. When I create a new image from the media section and use this image in a slider control of UAT instance. Now when i try to package using courier I find no image items in the package list which will be transferred to PROD. Am I missing something? And please some one let me know What kind of dependency level i must chose when i make a package.

Thanks

Santhosh

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Nov 01, 2012 @ 09:18
    Per Ploug

How is the media item referenced in your packages, what are you packaging specificly? 

If the media IDs are added through some razor script then courier wont be able to see them, you will need to expose the media Ids to courier through media pickers or macro parameters so it can find them

• Santhosh 58 posts 99 karma points
    Nov 02, 2012 @ 07:05
    Santhosh

How is the media item referenced in your packages, what are you packaging specificly?

Media item (Image here) is used as a slider image in a content page called "Home". I want to package ONLY the content page "Home", which must automatically package the media item also with the physical image. But this is not happenening when i chose "Selected Item Only" when creating a package in the revisions section of courier.

How must i configure the courier.config file to transfer image (media items), scripts (.js files), datatypes, etc? Please give an example

Difference between Context menu "Courier" button and "Revisions" from courier section? I ask this question because when i select "Courier" option from the context menu with "Selected Item adn its dependencies", I see the media item (image here) being added to the package. and deployed in PROD. But the media item is not included when i create a revision?

Thanks,

Santhosh.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft