Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Santhosh 58 posts 99 karma points
    Nov 02, 2012 @ 14:09
    Santhosh

Error while adding file items from the "Folder" section of the revision

Hi,

I have a problem in adding a fileitem thru the "Folder" section, when i create a revision. I have configured the "folderItemProvider" in courier to config as required, but I get an "Loading error".

Below are the steps

1. Configure manually the folder in courier.config like below

<folderItemProvider>

<include>

<!--<folder>~/media/assets/somefolder</folder>-->

<folder>~/images</folder>

<folder>~/Scripts</folder>

<folder>~/macroScripts</folder>

<folder>~/xslt</folder>

</include>

</folderItemProvider>

2. Goto courier section add a new revision and click "Add" from the folder section, try to add a file from any of the above configured folder.

Not able to transfer items from the folders, which are manually added to the folderItemProvider section inside the courier.config file, We are getting a "Load Error! (error)"

Anyone had faced this issue, 

Thanks

Santhosh

• Dave Woestenborghs 3504 posts 12133 karma points MVP 8x admin c-trib
    Mar 13, 2013 @ 14:02
    Dave Woestenborghs

I'm having this issue too. Did you ever find a solution ?

• Santhosh 58 posts 99 karma points
    Mar 13, 2013 @ 14:30
    Santhosh

No, I couldnt find a solution and we dropped the plan of using the courier tool for now.

• Laurence Gillian 600 posts 1219 karma points
    May 21, 2013 @ 17:45
    Laurence Gillian

I'm seeing this error when trying to select a specific group of Documents? 

Just a thought, but an XPath filter/search filter would be great when selecting things.

Anyway, a bad error! Fingers crossed it'll fix its self when we upgrade, Lau

Event Listeners 16:31:26.81 - Dynatree._create(): version='$Version: 1.2.0$', debugLevel=1. jquery.dynatree.min.js:7 Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded jquery.js:2 
    16:37:58.192 - Dynatree._create(): version='$Version: 1.2.0$', debugLevel=1. jquery.dynatree.min.js:7 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://staging.supersexyclient/umbraco/plugins/courier/webservices/treedata.ashx?id=&_=1369150678195 ;
    16:37:58.217 - appendAjax failed: error : Object Internal Server Error jquery.dynatree.min.js:7
  • Laurence Gillian 600 posts 1219 karma points
    May 21, 2013 @ 18:25
    Laurence Gillian

So I have upgraded to the latest nightly of Courier and this problem still persists.

Interestingly I've noticed the error occurs inside the tree when loading some documents.

It seems when this part of the tree is accessed a request is made, that request throws an error.

My orginal thought was maybe there's a recursion issue, as when de-select say 20 out of 500 pages, the submit is very slow and the JavaScript crashes on the page. ^ See post above.

[/umbraco/plugins/courier/webservices/treedata.ashx?id=2d93eefe-681c-4467-965d-ff46225afa64_d8e6ad83-e73a-11df-9492-0800200c9a66&_=1369153205319]

Server Error in '/' Application.

illegal access to loading collection

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: NHibernate.LazyInitializationException: illegal access to loading collection

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[LazyInitializationException: illegal access to loading collection]
       NHibernate.Collection.AbstractPersistentCollection.Initialize(Boolean writing) +221
       NHibernate.Collection.AbstractPersistentCollection.ReadSize() +250
       NHibernate.Collection.PersistentSet.get_Count() +16
       Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V4.NHibernate.Persisters.DocumentItem.AvailableItems(ItemIdentifier itemId) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\650bafc4b83aa858\Core\Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.NHibernate\Persisters\Document.cs:38
       Umbraco.Courier.ItemProviders.DocumentItemProvider.AvailableSystemItems(ItemIdentifier itemId) +198
       Umbraco.Courier.UI.Webservices.TreeData.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +484
       System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +625
       System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +270

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft