Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• All Blonde 86 posts 138 karma points
    Nov 13, 2012 @ 22:27
    All Blonde

Courier can not access imaginery files...

On Courier deploy I am getting following error message:

==================================================

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'e:\umbraco\site_folder\app_data\courier\revisions\__backup\css\..\fonts\frank-goth-cond-med.ttf' is denied. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite) at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Resource.(String resourcePath, Byte[] fileBytes, String extractToPath, String backupPath) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Resource.Extract(Byte[] resourceBytes, Boolean overwrite) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.Local.TransferResources(ResourceTransfer[] resources) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\b6e7862632b3bd64\Contrib\Providers\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\Local\Local.cs:line 154 at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.–(Item item, Boolean isDependency, ResourceExtractionOrder order) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.€() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.Extract() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Tasks.ExtractionTask.Run() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.TaskManager.(IRevisionTask value) 11/13/2012 3:52:06 PM
    ==================================================
    Since I am the one who setup this site I know that site_folder set for full access for everyone. But just in case I look into permissions for that specific folder (....css\..\fonts\frank-goth-cond-med.ttf)and... did not see any!
    Folder does not and never did exists.But just in case - yes permission for all folders in that path is the same - full access for everyone!
    What is that? Bug?
    New year gluk of Courier?
    Anybody know how to fix this?
    Thanks
  • Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Nov 21, 2012 @ 12:25
    Per Ploug

not know the version of courier you are using, but in any case, what happens is that courier spots a file in your css file which references this .ttf file and it must have found something at either your dev or live environment, because the issue happens as it tries to do a backup of the file

this happens in the folder /app_data/courier/revisions/__backup 

It might not be a permission issue, it could also be the file is locked or in use by another user, or just write-protected

/Per

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft