Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Hari 6 posts 26 karma points
    Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:44
    Hari

Unable to package with courier 2.7.3

Courier packaging leads to the error  Property Data' from provider 'PropertyData' into filename 'System.ArgumentException: The relative virtual path  is not allowed here

Stacktrace of the error,

Umbraco.Courier.Core.Exceptions.PackageException: Unable to package item 'Document Kan jeg få en kopi af min faktura? Property Data' from provider 'PropertyData' into filename 'Kan jeg få en kopi af min faktura?_1910_Document_data' ---> System.ArgumentException: The relative virtual path 'mailto:[email protected]?Subject=Kopi%20af%20faktura' is not allowed here. at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.MapPathActual(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean permitNull) at System.Web.Hosting.MapPathBasedVirtualPathProvider.CacheLookupOrInsert(String virtualPath, Boolean isFile) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Helpers.IO.FileExists(String path) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Resource.ToByteArray(String rootDirectory) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.Local.GetResourceContents(ItemIdentifier itemId, Type itemType, Resource resource, String revisionAlias) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\c618dc424736d718\Contrib\Providers\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\Local\Local.cs:line 360 at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Packaging.RevisionPackaging.ƒ[1](ItemIdentifier itemId, ItemProvider provider, QueuedItemIdentifier itemInQueue) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Packaging.RevisionPackaging.ƒ[1](ItemIdentifier itemId, ItemProvider provider, QueuedItemIdentifier itemInQueue) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Packaging.RevisionPackaging.˜() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Packaging.RevisionPackaging.Package() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.TaskManager.[1](IRevisionTask value) 03-12-2012 14:03:43

• Jeremy Pyne 106 posts 246 karma points MVP c-trib
    Dec 11, 2012 @ 22:39
    Jeremy Pyne

I get the same problem with MailTo links.  Though I think I'm running 2.7.2.

• Martin Griffiths 826 posts 1269 karma points c-trib
    Dec 13, 2012 @ 17:47
    Martin Griffiths

Hi Hari

I felt compelled to comment on your difficulties, if only to highlight the lack of support for this "paid for" part of Umbraco.

In comparison i've found Contour problems get answered quickly and issues addressed promptly.

I've posted about an issue regarding media items not getting created in the database, and not so much as had an acknowledgement of the problem. Let alone a resolution.

I'm not sure why things are so quiet on the Courier front, but we do consider it an important product and have paid for a licence since version 1.

It would be nice to get an official response from the Umbraco team! So I'm going to create a dedicated post on the subject.

Kind regards

Martin

• Mark Thomas 34 posts 127 karma points
    Aug 05, 2013 @ 09:48
    Mark Thomas

Hi Hari,

It's been a while since I used Courier, but have to use it again to deploy some changes and I also have this problem.

Did you manage to solve it?

Have you upgraded? (With the problems I read with 2.7.8 I don't dare try.)

I am still on Umbraco 4.8.0

Mark.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft