Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mark 22 posts 73 karma points
    Jan 19, 2013 @ 12:03
    Mark

Does Courier Express work with Tea Commerce

Hi,

We're working on our first Tea Commerce project and was wondering whether Courier Express works with Tea Commerce? We've created a number of umbraco projects in the past but all have been very simple and we've been able to manage without courier however we feel it might be necessary for this one. So we are Tea Commerce and Courier newbies.

It feels like you shouldn't need a paid product for deployments but updates seem too complicated without it. If anyone has any view on how 'valubale' or not courier is then I'd also like to hear some opinions.

Thanks,
    Mark

Jan 22, 2013 @ 16:28
    Mark

Hi,

Does anyone have an experience using courier with Tea Commerce? Will try the trail but just intested in real feedback.

Thanks,
    Mark 

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Jan 23, 2013 @ 19:47
    Per Ploug

Hi Mark

I dont know enough about tea-commerce to say for sure, have you asked tea commerce about this? 

/per

• Anders Burla 2560 posts 8256 karma points
    Apr 30, 2013 @ 16:18
    Anders Burla

Hi Mark

Tea Commerce uses the Umbraco node structure to have the products/products categories etc. So that should be able to use Courier with that. We have 3 custom data types, 2 of them just save in the umbraco node xml so I think that can be transfered as well (@Per might know more about that). We also have the stock data type which saves in a custom Tea Commerce table - so that might not work out of the box. That is the same with all the other Tea Commerce data, like currencies, countries, orders etc. Againg @Per might know how you can extend Courier to transfer that as well.

Kind regards
    Anders

Apr 30, 2013 @ 17:01
    Mark

Hi Anders,

Thanks. This was from some time ago and I ended up asking the question to you in some other way at the time I recall. 

I do have a few other pressing questions though which I guess is how you found this thread: :-)

http://our.umbraco.org/projects/website-utilities/tea-commerce/tea-commerce-support/40556-Tea-Commerce-Newbie-Questions

Thanks,
    Mark 

• Anders Burla 2560 posts 8256 karma points
    Apr 30, 2013 @ 17:11
    Anders Burla

Ahh sorry - didnt see it was an old post :)

Just answered the other post.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft