Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Patrick 14 posts 54 karma points
    Apr 03, 2013 @ 19:47
    Patrick

Publish/Unpublish Page and Transfer Issue

Hello, we been having this problem with umbraco where when you transfer a new page to the production server, it gets transferred without being published. We have to go on the production server and manually publish the page.

Furthermore, we can't transfer an unpublished page from staging to production, even when I add the setting <ignoreUnpublishedVersions>false</ignoreUnpublishedVersions> to the config file. The scenario around that is that sometimes we want a page unpublished for a couple of days/months and then re-publish it. The content manager unpublish the page in staging and transfer that page to production so it can be unpublished there too. But it just doesn't work. The process of transferring through courier works but nothing happens to the page in production, the page stays published.

We are using umbraco 4.11.6 and courier 2.7.5.

Thanks,
    Patrick

• Jeremy Pyne 106 posts 246 karma points MVP c-trib
    Apr 24, 2013 @ 20:48
    Jeremy Pyne

Ditto.  Pelase fix...

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Apr 25, 2013 @ 08:59
    Per Ploug

Hi Patrick and Jerermy

Will try to reproduce on 4.11.6 today and patch, I might reach out to you on email for further details on your setup, but I assume this happens on alll types of pages

/Per

• Patrick 14 posts 54 karma points
    Apr 29, 2013 @ 16:18
    Patrick

Per, nightly build 2.7.6.0.v4 fixed both issues mentioned in this email.

Thanks for the fixes.
    Patrick

• sclev 7 posts 27 karma points
    Apr 30, 2013 @ 15:04
    sclev

We are experiencing the same problem (umbraco 4.11.6, courier 2.7.5.1).  If we apply the nightly build, do we uninstall 2.7.5.1 first?  I assume the only thing we would need to retain in this case would be the courier.config.  

• Jeremy Pyne 106 posts 246 karma points MVP c-trib
    Apr 30, 2013 @ 15:29
    Jeremy Pyne

Make sure you add the new setting to you courier.config.  This was part of my problem.

<ignoreUnpublishedVersions>false</ignoreUnpublishedVersions>

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft