Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Gareth Jones 1 post 21 karma points
    Apr 18, 2013 @ 12:51
    Gareth Jones

Error during packaging

Hello everyone!

I have just installed Courier v2.7.5.1.90 on to a fresh / empty Umbraco v 4.7.0 install.

I have a dev site which is dev.domain.com and a live site which is www.domain.com.

The problem I have is, when I click on the deploy button (this was tested on an image with no dependancies) the following error appears.

error:System.Net.WebException: The request failed with the error message: --

Object Moved

This document may be found here --. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.WebServiceProvider.RepositoryWebservice.OpenSession(String sessionKey, String username, String password) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.OpenSession(String sessionKey) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Packaging.RevisionPackaging.openSessions() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Packaging.RevisionPackaging.Package() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Tasks.PackagingTask.Run() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.TaskManager.manageTask(IRevisionTask value) 4/18/2013 11:48:42 AM

I'm not too sure what the problem could be. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• Chris Halcrow 20 posts 39 karma points
    Jun 28, 2013 @ 05:34
    Chris Halcrow

Hi Gareth.  I'm having the same issue.  Did you find a solution?

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Jun 28, 2013 @ 11:12
    Per Ploug

Access denied to the webservice, webservice file missing or something similiar, you would need to look at your IIS authentication settings and if you can actually access /umbraco/plugins/courier/repository.asmx file from your dev site. 

This message comes from IIS, not courier, which means the request is intercepted by the webserver before it even gets to the webservice .asmx file

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft