Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Chad Rosenthal 272 posts 474 karma points
    May 28, 2013 @ 21:12
    Chad Rosenthal

Could Not Load Hash from Target Site

Everytime I try to deploy anything using courier, I get this error on all document types.

This is related to: 

http://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-pro/courier/31922-Could-not-load-hash-from-the-target-site

http://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-pro/courier/29254-Could-not-load-hash

The second link said, "The transfer will work just fine as the hash is only used to determine if it should even bother transfering it or not " but I find that it never works and that there isn't a green checkbox next to document types.

I thought that the databases might have gotten screwed up so I made a copy of our dev database and pushed that to qa. And then I started doing deploys to QA. They both have the same code base (done through Jenkins). All of my Document Types have this hashtag error on them which is making courier almost useless for us.

I'm currently using: Umbraco 6.0.2 and what I think is the latest version of Courier.
    Any ideas?
  • Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    May 28, 2013 @ 23:03
    Per Ploug

can you see the actual response codes from the webservice returned to the UI, to determine if the call fails, the item isnt found, or the hashing returns an error

/Per

• Chad Rosenthal 272 posts 474 karma points
    May 29, 2013 @ 13:29
    Chad Rosenthal

Where would I find that? All I see is on the review screen of what has been packaged, I see the little triangles next to the doc types that tell me about the hash. They are still checked, and when I deploy....nothing changes. This is effecting content pushes as the content sometimes pushes and sometimes doesn't depending on the doc types.

Now I'm getting a different error during packaging. I'm packaging up one document type to push to our qa server.

error:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate.Helpers.ContentTypeHelper.Get(String alias, ISession session) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\650bafc4b83aa858\Core\Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate\Helpers\ContentTypeHelper.cs:line 65 at Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate.Helpers.ContentTypeHelper.All(ItemIdentifier id, ISession session) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\650bafc4b83aa858\Core\Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate\Helpers\ContentTypeHelper.cs:line 103 at Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate.Persisters.DocumentyTypeItem.AvailableItems[T](ItemIdentifier itemId) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\650bafc4b83aa858\Core\Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate\Persisters\DocumentyType.cs:line 20 at Umbraco.Courier.ItemProviders.DocumentTypeItemProvider.AvailableSystemItems(ItemIdentifier itemId) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.Local.GetChildren(ItemIdentifier itemID) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Packaging.RevisionPackaging.AddToQueue(ItemIdentifier itemId, Boolean includeChildren, Int32 maxDependencyLevel) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Packaging.RevisionPackaging.AddToQueue(List`1 items, Int32 maximumDependencyLevel) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Packaging.RevisionPackaging.AddToQueue(RevisionManifest manifest) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Tasks.PackagingTask.Run() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.TaskManager.manageTask(IRevisionTask value) 5/29/2013 7:27:08 AM

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft