Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I was testing Courier 2.5 (from packagecenter within Umbraco v6.0.6) with a very simple test site on Window Azure. I've integrated Zurb Foundation and had been testing menus and tab (section) functionality with success.
After deploying a copy of my test site onto another server on Winows Azure the only piece of functinality that wasn't working was the Tabs. I've tried the following
1. Manually copying the foundation related js and css thinkin gthat might be an issue
2. Adding a non-umbraco test page containing tabs to the same server and using the js/css dependencies within Umbraco
The result of 2. is that the page functions normally with the js and css that's part of Umbraco.
Does anyone have any experience of Courier doing anything similar?
Thanks for any advice.
Are you using the ClientDependency Framework ?
Dawoe, I posted a response on my mobile but it didn't seem to have posted. I wasn't using ClientDependency Framework. I had to google it as I hadn't come across it before :)
I worked out the problem.
Foundation uses a script on my master page to decide whether to use Zepto or JQuery. I assume as these are not explicit links then courier will not package them up and deploy. This in combination with <section> tags being stripped out on the final location server within WYSYWIG editor and not copying over an additional property I had added within my GoogleMaps Macro I had 3 minor issue which I though was one "bigger" one.
So apart from these couple of idiosyncracies courier works quite well for me.
Nice to hear you solved it
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted