Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Josh Shand 2 posts 22 karma points
    Jul 02, 2013 @ 04:11
    Josh Shand

Umbraco/Courier issue

Hey guys,

First issue I'm posting here, if I leave out any information please let me know.

Versions:

Umbraco - 4.11.9

Courier - 2.7.5.1.90 v4

I have Courier installed and licensed and also have a deployment location configured and seems to connect ok.

When I try intiate a courier of any page it starts the process then fails with the following:

7/2/2013 1:59:40 PM; System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> The given key was not present in the dictionary.

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.OpenSession(String sessionKey)

at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Packaging.RevisionPackaging.Package()

at Umbraco.Courier.Core.TaskManager.manageTask(IRevisionTask value)

Any thoughts on how to remedy this would be appreciated.

Cheers

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Jul 02, 2013 @ 11:17
    Per Ploug

I believe the site you are trying to connect to is missing some files. 

On the target site, enable debugging (in the courier.config file) then restart the site (either iisreset it or touch web.config) 

When courier starts up, it should try to load all its providers, and generate errors in /app_data/courier/logs/log_error.txt which should tell you which dlls are having problems.

/Per

• Josh Shand 2 posts 22 karma points
    Jul 03, 2013 @ 05:27
    Josh Shand

Just tried this. Don't seem to get any errors at the destination.  I do note this old entry:

25/06/2013 3:28:27 p.m.; Can't import provider 'Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V4.NHibernate.NHibernateProvider' id: e0474ca8-e73b-11df-9492-0800200c9a66: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V4.NHibernate.NHibernateProvider.CreateSessionFactory(String conn) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\650bafc4b83aa858\Core\Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.NHibernate\NHibernate.cs:line 216

at Umbraco.Courier.Core.ProviderCollection`1.registerProviders(IEnumerable`1 types)

Not sure this is related.
    I have debug mode on at both ends but the old error that gets logged is the first post on the source side.
    Next moves?
    #J
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft