Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Berto 105 posts 177 karma points
    Jul 25, 2013 @ 17:45
    Berto

Courier is configured to not allow any outside IPs

During packging i have this error:

error:System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> Umbraco.Courier.Core.Exceptions.UnauthorizedClientException: Courier is configured to not allow any outside IPs, including: 10.0.9.227 at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.WebserviceProvider.Security.SecurityHelper.ValidateIP(String IP) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.WebserviceProvider.Security.Authentication.AuthorizeClient(String login, String password, Boolean cacheAuthResult) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.Webservices.Repository.AuthorizeClient(String username, String password) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.Webservices.Repository.OpenSession(String sessionKey, String username, String password) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.WebServiceProvider.RepositoryWebservice.OpenSession(String sessionKey, String username, String password) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.OpenSession(String sessionKey) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Packaging.RevisionPackaging.openSessions() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Packaging.RevisionPackaging.Package() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Tasks.PackagingTask.Run() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.TaskManager.manageTask(IRevisionTask value) 25-07-2013 16:43:21

And I have no ideia why... I have courier installed on both servers, with the licence... help!

• Berto 105 posts 177 karma points
    Jul 25, 2013 @ 18:17
    Berto

Never mind, just re-installed and it worked

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft