Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tom 5 posts 25 karma points
    Aug 23, 2013 @ 23:04
    Tom

Unable to publish updated files (but no error message)

I have encountered a very weird problem which I think is related to Courier and I couldn't find anything similar in this forum. If I overlooked it, please send me to the right topic please, I'd appreciate it very much!

The problem is this:

When I transfer the entire site or a single template or file to another environment, everything seems okay. Courier behaves as expected and I get the green confirmation messages that the transfer was successful.

When I check the new environment after the transfer is finished, all page file names are displayed in grey, and no matter how much I try publishing the individual pages or the entire site, it simply doesn't work. I know that pages marked in grey are supposed to be unpublished, but the weird thing is that the old version of the pages is still online. So they remain published somehow, while the newer version isn't registered, despite the successful courier transfer.

I'm totally in the dark here.

Best regards,
    Tom

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Aug 28, 2013 @ 09:04
    Per Ploug

Is it on Version 6? there was some changes on how published data was handled from V6, these changes should be taken into account in 2.7.8.15: http://nightly.umbraco.org/UmbracoCourier/2.7.8/nightly%20builds/

• Tom 5 posts 25 karma points
    Aug 29, 2013 @ 09:55
    Tom

No, I'm working in Umbraco 4, due to company requirements.
    But I'll check out the information anyway. Thanks!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft