Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ismail Mayat 4511 posts 10091 karma points MVP 2x admin c-trib
    Sep 03, 2013 @ 17:49
    Ismail Mayat

Courier express No changes found.

Guys,

Running umbraco 4.11.7 and Courier 2.7.5.1.90 we purchased express license. When attempting to courier just content node it connects but then says no changes found even though i have just created a new node on master. I have also tried to push the other way get same issue.

Any ideas

regards

Ismail

Sep 03, 2013 @ 18:10
    Ismail Mayat

Just an update on this css/js and media works fine just seems to be content that is not synching

Regards

Ismail

Sep 03, 2013 @ 18:30
    Ismail Mayat

Ok so if the item on master is published then it couriers across? Is that right behaviour? I thought unpublished would go over as well?

Regards

Ismail

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Sep 04, 2013 @ 15:47
    Per Ploug

Hi Ismail

Its due to the way the older version of Courier sees content changes, in the past it didnt always make a link between a change on a property and connected that with a change on the document, so just skipped the document no matter what, 2.7.8.15 has that fixed so it always examines child items and document properties for changes

/Per

Sep 04, 2013 @ 16:31
    Ismail Mayat

Per,

I upgraded to 2.7.8.15 still the same issue. I then upgraded to .16 and still the same issue. One thing to note if you create a new node then publish it will courier fine. If you then unpublish and courier it will sync fine. It just seems to be when you create a new node then courier without publishing. Really weird.

Regards

Ismail

• Laurence Gillian 600 posts 1219 karma points
    Nov 27, 2013 @ 17:19
    Laurence Gillian

Did you get anywhere with this?

I'm seeing this "No changes found", on a pretty minimal site.

But I've made the changes!

• Zac 223 posts 575 karma points
    Nov 27, 2013 @ 17:46
    Zac

Sorry to just reply with another "me too" but I've also had trouble with this and would like to know of any solutions. The only thing I tried was deleting things in the App_Data/courier folder.

Ismail said Courier is working fine for him in the other thread so perhaps he's since found a solution?

Nov 27, 2013 @ 18:01
    Ismail Mayat

Guys,

Just tested and yes i still have this issue. Although for my setup its not really an issue as we have the following, staging,dev and live. All content edits are done on staging, marketing then publish on staging, view the page if happy they courier to live. NO EDITS ARE DONE LIVE. Any dev stuff we do on dev the test then courier to staging then test then courier to live. The site as it stands for last couple months has been content only.

Regards

Ismail

Nov 27, 2013 @ 18:32
    Laurence Gillian

So are you able to Courier pages from STAGING to live?

What ever I do, it says no changes found, (new nodes or old nodes).

I've seen this problem with:

If I look at the cache files, the file does contain the change.

Nov 27, 2013 @ 18:38
    Laurence Gillian

I have fixed this problem.
    The LIVE instance was not being accessed via domain that the license covered.

-

Updated the config file to point at the licensed domain. FIXED.

If no changes are found, check the instance you are pushing too is on a licensed domain. (in the config file)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft