Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tim Watts 90 posts 395 karma points
    Sep 10, 2013 @ 17:15
    Tim Watts

Unable to add any content to a Revision

Hi,

I am using Umbraco 4.11.7 and Courier 2.5 on Windows 7 x64.  This is a new install of Courier across local, dev and test servers.

I have created my first revision on my local machine.  When I click on it I do not get any nodes/objects listed, all I see are the Courier links for Compare and Install, Change Contents, and Transfer.

Clicking Change Contents gives me the following error:

CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'System.Linq.Enumerable.Count<System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair<string,Umbraco.Courier.Core.RevisionItem>>(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair<string,Umbraco.Courier.Core.RevisionItem>>)' and 'System.Linq.Enumerable.Count<System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair<string,Umbraco.Courier.Core.RevisionItem>>(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair<string,Umbraco.Courier.Core.RevisionItem>>)'
    Line 111:        //only enable 'package selected' button once there is something selected
    Line 112:        function CheckMenuButtons() {
    Line 113:            if ('<%= Revision.RevisionCollection.Count()  %>' == 0) {
    Line 114:                jQuery(".classPackageSelected").hide();
    Line 115:                jQuery("#noContents").show();

Looking in the courier/logs folder the only thing which seems to be of any relevance is this

10/09/2013 16:07:58; Can't import provider 'Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate.NHibernateProvider' id: e0474ca8-e73b-11df-9492-0800200c9a66: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate.NHibernateProvider.CreateSessionFactory(ConnectionStringSettings conn) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\650bafc4b83aa858\Core\Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate\NHibernate.cs:line 249
       at Umbraco.Courier.Core.ProviderCollection`1.registerProviders(IEnumerable`1 types)

I can't even get started with Courier at the moment.

Thanks,

Tim

• Tim Watts 90 posts 395 karma points
    Jan 17, 2014 @ 13:59
    Tim Watts

As an update to this, it was caused by LinqBridge.dll which is used by one of the third party components on our site.  When I delete the LinqBridge.dll the package can be created fine (but the website front end doesn't work).  Fortunately we're only planning to build revisions from dev/test environments so can cope with this workaround and simply delete/restore the DLL as appropriate.

Tim

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft