Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mark Bowser 273 posts 860 karma points c-trib
    May 21, 2014 @ 01:09
    Mark Bowser

Courier can't handle auto folders

We are trying to use courier to publish blogs from our staging site to a test site. Our umbraco site is version 6.1.6. We have courier installed and are able to publish media and a lot of content. The only thing we can't get to go from staging to the test site is ublogsy blogs. This appears to be a result of the auto foldering that ublogsy is doing.

Here is what is happening:

1. I create a new blog post on staging. This results in the following nodes being created: 2014->May->20->test blog
    2. I use courier's right click deploy on the 2014 folder (this folder is the highest level folder that doesn't exist on test yet).
    3. I uncheck "Yes, transfer all children as well" and manually select the children I want to deploy (i.e. May, 20, and test blog).
    4. I click "go to advanced settings" and select "Selected Items Only".
    5. I then click continue until courier deploys my blog.

On the test site, the 2014 folder has been transferred but the May, 20, and test blog nodes have not been transferred. So far, we are only having problems with the ublogsy blog area. I heavily suspect the auto foldering. Has anyone seen this, fixed this, or figured out how to work around it?

Thanks and let me know if you need more details

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft