Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• sonix3 8 posts 26 karma points
    Nov 17, 2009 @ 15:55
    sonix3

Publishing with Courier

Hi,

i was wondering how you configure courier to automatically publish content on the live site after transferring it? ...Assuming this is possible.

Thanks.

• Peter Gregory 408 posts 1614 karma points MVP 3x admin c-trib
    Dec 01, 2009 @ 22:44
    Peter Gregory

Hi Sonix

Im pretty sure that this is a feature that is in the next version of Courier.  Currently you courier will only move the content in an unpublished state.    We are looking forward to this feature also.

Peter

• Morten Christensen 596 posts 2773 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Dec 02, 2009 @ 15:05
    Morten Christensen

This is a +1 from me also.

As far as I have heard publishing will be part of the 1.3 release of Courier, and we are really looking forward to this feature!

Currently, you have to "manually" publish after the content has been transfered.

- Morten

• Andy 11 posts 31 karma points
    Jan 24, 2011 @ 14:04
    Andy

ditto - I'd really like to have a live site with no access except read only anonymous users and a very tightly secured replication/transfer user - auto-publishing through courier seems the next best thing - it would be nice if it didn't even haveto have database access as I believe once published it's just XML and image/content files.

• Mitch Olinsky 31 posts 51 karma points
    Sep 29, 2011 @ 20:53
    Mitch Olinsky

Anyone have any luck with this?

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Oct 04, 2011 @ 08:47
    Per Ploug

Hi Mitch

This topic is quite old, and refers to Courier 1.

Courier 2 supports publishing content on the target server, if the item is published on the source site, so it should just work 

/per

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft