Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Brett Lawrence 7 posts 77 karma points
    Jan 22, 2016 @ 12:25
    Brett Lawrence

NetworkShareProvider missing?

Hi, Courier 2.51.4 on 7.3.0 assembly: 1.0.5750.18157 Express license

I'm trying to use the NetworkShareProvider thus:

<repository name="Revisions" alias="revisions" type="NetworkShareProvider" visible="true">
            <path>C:\temp</path>
        </repository>

And I get a NullReferenceException when selecting the courier action in the UI:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Repository.LoadSettings(XmlNode settingsXml, ExecutionContext ctx) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Repository.LoadSettings(XmlNode settingsXml, ExecutionContext ctx) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Storage.RepositoryStorage.GetAll() at Umbraco.Courier.UI.Dialogs.CommitItem.OnInit(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) 

I can't actually find the NetworkShareProvider implementation in either Umbraco.Courier.Providers.dll or Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders using the VS Object Explorer.

Can you help?

thanks

• Mikkel Keller 26 posts 230 karma points
    May 23, 2016 @ 11:02
    Mikkel Keller

Hi. Did you resolve this? I have the same issue.

• Yakov Lebski 539 posts 2101 karma points
    Nov 29, 2016 @ 10:57
    Yakov Lebski

I have the same issue. I open bug http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/COU-479 please vote

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft