Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Matt 353 posts 825 karma points
    Nov 26, 2019 @ 09:40
    Matt

Hi all,

I'm trying to export a form from backoffice, I click export and click on excel but nothing happened.....

I've checked the logs and I'm getting this error;

Unhandled controller exception occurred for request '"http://localhost:65382/umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoForms/Export/PostGenerateExport"'

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'EPPlus, Version=4.5.3.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ea159fdaa78159a1' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. File name: 'EPPlus, Version=4.5.3.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ea159fdaa78159a1'
    at Umbraco.Forms.Core.Providers.Export.ExportToExcel.ExportToFile(RecordExportFilter filter, String filepath) at Umbraco.Forms.Web.Editors.ExportController.PostGenerateExport(RecordExportFilter model) at lambdamethod(Closure , Object , Object[] ) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>cDisplayClass62.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF. To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1. Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging. To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

• Matt 353 posts 825 karma points
    Nov 26, 2019 @ 09:47
    Matt

I installed the package through the backend, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled using nuget and seems to be working now.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft