Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sonja 133 posts 621 karma points
    Nov 27, 2019 @ 06:24
    Sonja

multinode treepicker in linq

Hi, I have document type Deal having multinode treepicker named device that is picking nodes with type Device. The Device nodes all have Id that's the umbraco Id.

Now I have integer value "did". I need to select all the Deals that have once selected in the multinode treepicker the node with the Id equals to did.

selection = selection.Where(x => (((Deal)x).Device != null) && ...); //The problem is the code where the ... are.

Please advice what do I put in the ...

Nov 28, 2019 @ 10:23
    Sonja

any updates on my problem?

• Joep 96 posts 698 karma points
    Nov 28, 2019 @ 10:30
    Joep

If I understand your question correctly. You want to get all "selections" where the Id matches "did"?selection = selection.Where(x => ((Deal)x).Device != null && x.Id == did

The above should be your answer if you are using the Multinode.Treepicker. But if you are using the Multinode.Treepicker2 you need to convert the Udi to an Id first.

Nov 28, 2019 @ 10:52
    Sonja

No Joep, this was not my question. did is the Id of a Device. selection is a List of Deal. 1 selection can have multiple devices.
    If it was content picker it would have been selection = selection.Where(x => ((Deal)x).Device != null && (Device)((Deal)x).Device.Id== did)) and this works with content picker. But in this case I have multinode treepicker. And yes it is a Multinode.Treepicker2

• Joep 96 posts 698 karma points
    Nov 28, 2019 @ 11:05
    Joep

So something like this? selection = selection.Where(x => ((Deal)x).Device != null && x.Device.Any(d => d.Id == did)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft